“Huge Variety including Sushi”

Hokkaido seafood buffet
Ranked #121 of 456 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Everything from steak , fish,chicken,and sushi for your enjoyment! Unbelievable desserts also ! Full bar and room for over a hundred people. Great fo party’s, all you can eat !

1  Thank lvlou711

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My son and his girlfriend took me to dinner here. The price is reasonable, but just an FYI the tip is included in the price when you first pay to eat. Also we went around 7:30 or so and as they ran out of certain items they didn't refill them, so plann on going early if you want more choices.

1  Thank karen5866
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Okay, get this. I walk in with my 10 year old daughter. They ask her to step over and be measured. She is a little over 55 inches tall and had on high tennies that added to her height, so they charge her as an adult. She is Caucasian. I ask the lady, "Don't you think that is discriminatory? I told her Caucasian and African American children are taller than Asian children on the average, so a 14 year old Asian child who is 55" tall and overweight eats for the price of a child, but my slender 58" Caucasian daughter who eats light gets charged as an adult?! Makes total sense, doesn't it? Then I look at my receipt and they added a 10% charge to my bill for something called "S. Service Charge", whatever that is. I won't be back. I will be writing to the manager and my local news station to report discrimination. Might even pursue legal action. The cashier was rude about it. Another employee standing there looked at me and nodded her head in agreement to what I was saying. I'm mean really?

5  Thank Webmiller
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Loved all kinds of seafood that I can eat as much as I can while chatting with my friend and relatives.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

A cash-only restaurant? Yep. Falsely advertised crab legs - there is no such thing there. The sushi is basic and made out of the lowest quality ingredients. These guys cut corners and save on everything. The place is dirty. Food is not fresh, and it is not well prepared. There were only two edible items - corn and watermelon. Never again!