“Grammable Tacos”
Review of Guisados

Guisados
Ranked #56 of 457 Restaurants in Burbank
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you're doing it for "the gram", sure, go ahead and come here.

For Mexican tacos, however, not so much.

3 dollar tacos are just wrong, and not justifiable... but more the that, these taxis are not even significantly tasty. They're cute though.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Guisados has a different way of serving Tacos. The tacos were smaller than expected and were soft. I got the pescados and shrimp tacos and both were delicious! Our son got the sampler which had six smaller tacos and a flavor of everything. Prices were ok. Caution though, eating them can be a bit messy. The place was clean and had an outdoor dining area. Service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went here with a group of friends. We had taco samplers, and were able to taste a little bit of everything. All was good and fresh! We also had chicken empanadas. The staff is very friendly. Clean restaurant, clean restroom. Good experience!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing street food. The tacos were really, really good. The service was also amazing. They were attentive and or very informative and knowledgeable about the food that they serve. You have to try this place out. Order the sampler so that you can get a feel for what you want if you want to come back for more tacos. The spicy sauce is very, very, very, very, spicy! So be warned. The tacos are really good.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We came here with my wife and two younger children (TK and 3rd grade). It was easily under $10 per person.

Food: Guisado means stew in Spanish, and seems to be reflected in the tacos. They aren't soupy, but they are saucy. Several pork, chicken and beef varieties. There are also vegetarian options. My kids get the black beans and cheese without the spice. Almost all the options have zing to them. I enjoy the Fish Tacos, which are grilled fish, but didn't care for the shrimp. My wife likes the chorizo (ground up, and a little saucy). Corn tortillas, made when you order. The tacos are $2.75, $3.25 for fish. 2 are good enough to satisfy me, but I could eat a 3rd if tempted.

Atmosphere and service: A counter service ordering system, and the bring the foood out to you. Adequate seating, nice people, clean white decor, very casual. Nothing special, but no complaints. I'm not here for the service nor the atmosphere.

Overall: It's tasty, low cost food served at a convenient location. It's great place to go before a movie. I like bringing out of town friends here because it is a taste you can't find elsewhere. Not everything on the menu is to my taste, but I love a lot of things on the menu.