“Definitely recommend”

Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Experience the excitement of North America’s #1 dinner attraction. Feast on a delicious four-course meal featuring garlic cheese bread, vegetable soup, roasted chicken, spare rib, herb-basted potato, pastry and two rounds of beverage while watching spectacular equestrian routines performed by beautiful Andalusian stallions. Then, cheer for brave knights on horseback competing in medieval games of skill, exciting sword fights and an authentic jousting tournament. It’s an unforgettable evening for the entire family.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent entertainment! Great food and staff. Good value for money. My husband and I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Eating with your fingers was the highlight. There is no menu...you get what they serve....very good garlic bread, tomatoe bisque, roast chicken, corn on the cob, roast potato and a delicious dessert. Also included in the meal was a drink and coffee for after dinner

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here about when we were dating about 20 years ago. Tonight we returned with our 5 kids, we were all excited as we had told them how great it was and none of us were disappointed! It was as great as we remembered! We all had a great night! The food was good, the service was good and the show was fun! We loved cheering on our knight, our only disappointment was that he lost! Haha!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Food was average, Entertainment was great, the Service was good. The facility was not built for tall or big people. I am 6'2" and spent the whole 2 hr program sitting at a 45 degree angle to fit my knees in. I won't speak about my 6'5" nephew ...

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Always a food show.. Dinner, for me as I'm pickey, could use a minor makeover but is definitely era specific. This is a must do dinner and show.