All reviews paul's place front desk black bear diner room was clean great price budget hotel place to stay great customer service enjoyed my stay third floor continental breakfast knott's berry farm convenient location right next door ice machine orange county gc
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Basic, no-frills motel with a great location and friendly staff. Less than 10 mins to Knotts Berry Farm and 20 mins to Disneyland. Lots of restaurants are close by. Great value for a couple nights stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a detailed review. We are delighted to hear that you found us near to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm as well as to nearby eateries. Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What's the major difference between this hotel and the other 10 hotels within 5 miles of Good Nite Inn? THE EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Fantasia has 5 star customer service. She's polite, professional, and went out of her way to make sure that every aspect of my stay was taken care of.

Keep up the great work, Fantasia! You are management material. If this was my hotel, I'd get you certified in hotel management and make you my general manager.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us , We were thrilled that Fantasia provided you an excellent service and your kind comments will be gladly shared with her. We will be happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fantasia at the front was excellent. My plans kept changing so I had to keep extending my stay. Fantasia made this a seamless process and was a delight to work with. I will definitely recommend this hotel to others. Keep hiring people like Fantasia.

Trip type: Travelled solo
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us and we are glad that our staff, Fantasia provided you an excellent service . We will share your your great comments with her and we do appreciate your intentions of recommending us.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Really liked the room. Very big and clean. Like that the ice machine was down the hall. Also like that it had a refrigerator. Beds were also comfy. I would definitely stay in the deluxe room again. My stay here was close to Disneyland and the price I paid was worth the stay and drive.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KP_L_GM, Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for staying at Good Nite Inn and we are delighted to hear that you really liked the room. We take pride on all the work we do and we are happy to have satisfied your needs. We cant wait to see you again whenever your travels bring back to Buena Park.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place exceeded my expectations. Check in/out was very easy. Staff was great. There was a problem with unsupervised children being loud and knocking on doors but the staff immediately took action when notified. The room was nice and very clean. There is a McDonalds right next door and several restaurants and shops nearby. The room had an ironing board/iron, mini fridge, coffe maker, hair dryer and plenty of clean towels.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

We are delighted to hear that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. We at Good Nite Inn take pride on all the work we do and we are happy to have satisfied your needs. Thank you for your detailed review and we will be very happy to welcome your back.