See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This motel is a nice place to stay if your going to Knotts Berry Farm or in my case Knotts Scary Farm. There was a really nice front desk person, the only thing I found wrong in my room was the walls were a little dirty and there were dirt marks on the door jam in the bathroom, when I told the front desk person he stated he could move me to another room and he would check into how the room was cleaned and would let the owners know how the room was taken care of and the problem would be taken care of. The property was very clean and it has a pool if you go in the summer. There is a Walgreens right next door if you forgot something at home.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The price was good, but that's the few positive things about this place. The bathtub had ants. The faucet was leaking. The safety latch was broken. The curtains covered the AC unit so we had to use shoes to hold the curtains. The location appeared safe. It's a bit run down. The room was big. The breakfast was limited. Their was no decaffeinated coffee. Another positive is it is right next to Knott's Berry Farm. I did tell the front desk about the ants and leaky faucet. I doubt we will return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

lumps in mattress, paint peeling on door, visible filth on baseboard and corner, splatters on walls, gouged toilet seat, no iron, expect you to plunge plugged toilet, breakfast is cold cereal and toast with thick syrup for juice. well worth to stay anywhere else. The man who checked us in was nice, the man on Wednesday morning was a rude jerk. The only positive about this place is free parking. DO NOT ruin your vacation by staying here. You will hardly sleep.

Room Tip: Nightmare. Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stayed in the family suite and it was clean. A few minor repairs needed like the toilet seat was cracked and one of the dresser drawers was broken. They didn't really offer a breakfast except I believe juice and toast. There might have been more but I got there a little late. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is wonderful it's directly across the street and a five minute walk to the Knotts Market Place.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon V
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

In my opinion this motel is not the best. The only thing it has going for it is it is right across the street from Knottsberry farm. When we first arrived the room that we were in the air conditioning did not work and it was quite warm. So they moved us to another room. In the second room a couple of lightbulbs are out and the faucet in the sink did not work correctly. In fact it hardly worked at all. They have a continental breakfast however when we went down for the breakfast at 8:50 we were told that it was closed for the day. In my opinion these rooms are quite expensive for what you get. The rooms are very outdated. They're OK but they could be a little bit cleaner.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple