1,658 results
All reviewsliving roommedieval timesknotts berryfree breakfastsitting areafree shuttletwo double bedshot tubfrench toastright next doorbeach blvdyogurtdisneylandbuenaparkfarmmicrowave
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Because of the renovation we had a few problems with the rooms which was understandable. The breakfast was good. All staff were very pleasant, helpful and courteous. We had five rooms with 18 guests ranging in age from under one to over 65 and we were all treated very well. This is the third time we have stayed here as a family.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Management response:Responded 16 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and glad your family found there home away from home. We are improving the hotel every day. We will be here on your next family get together.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Management response:Responded 8 November 2017

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We stayed here at the start and end of our vacation, we have stayed here many times and have noticed the the hotel going down hill on each of our visits
The hotel is under renavation though this only appears to be painting the walls and Re laying a laminated floor the furniture is stained dirty the taps , TV and phone do not work
Room keys are very hard to get to work on our first visit three weeks ago they did not work then we was given a card from the maintance guy which was possibly a master card but at least we could get in every day.
The new floors are not being cleaned properly as they are dirty, behind the bedroom door was dirty cob webs and spiders, the cupboard under the kithen sink was moldy and smelt
There was not a fire emergency card on how to leave the building I would have said this should be mandatory?
The security gate was also left open with either a screw or tap over the lock so the workmen could gain excess to the property without having to use a key card
Was also told by reception the renavation work would be over the next 12 months !!
We are both very disappointed with this hotel as it used to be very nice

Room Tip: Wait for 12 months they may get better !
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lgriffin417
Management response:Responded 6 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and yes we are in a renovation right now and yes we did paint the room and removed the carpets by we are waiting for out new sofa sleepers which should be in this month. We are also waiting on new window treatment and a lighting package by year end. We are getting new locks on all the door soon. We hope you give us a look when we are all done.

Again Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I was there with my friend and hotel is not what we've expected regards pictures and description. Even thou while sunbathing by the pool someone stole my friend money from the room (probably cleaner) when we went to reported to the front desk and cleaner supervisor was called all the hotel workers were speaking in Spanish didn't care we are next to them . I wouldn't recommend this hotel as a good place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 2 November 2017

Thank you for staying with and sorry to here about the missing money. We do take this very serious and we did talk with the Housekeeper that clean you room and we didn't think she took the money. She has been with the us for over 6 years and has never had any issue wit h in the past. Again very sorry this happens and wanted to insure you that I do care.

Thanks

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I went back to Southern California for my sister funeral, and I have stayed at the Radisson several times when I go to visit California, I love the area, it's directly across the street from Knott's Berry Farm, good strip to stay on. But on this encounter, the hotel has lost it's appeal. There was a roach in my refrigerator, and mind you to say how did a roach get in the refrigerator...well it's not turned up high like it's freezing it was at room temperature. I stayed on the first floor level and upon checking in I was told that the room key works sometimes and sometimes it don't so you have to wait sometimes in order for the guy on the floor to let you into your room, and it smelled like someone just got out of the pool, that wet pool smell left in the room, the sofa was dirty and the carpet OMG! needs to be replaced, my lamp light in the bedroom was hanging by a wire, I thought I was going to shock myself if I turned it on....just dirty. I was there for 4 days, but only needed a place to shower and rest and was gone most of the days there. I used to always try to stay at the Radisson in Anaheim, but not anymore I had better cleanliness at a Motel 6, no carpet hardwood floor and it didn't smell.

Room Tip: If you don't want to see a roach at 3:00 am in your refrigerator don't go here. Dirty carpet, dirty sofa.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 25 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and very sorry to here about your experience at the hotel. I am new here and trying to clean up a lot of issue here. We are improving the rooms and should be done by end of November with that said we are looking at a new locking system as well. We should have the room in order when you check in and need to do a better job inspecting the rooms.

Please accepted my apologize for the condition of the hotel!

Mike