1,696 results
All reviews living room medieval times knotts berry free breakfast sitting area free shuttle two double beds hot tub french toast right next door beach blvd yogurt disneyland buena park farm microwave
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Currently a "guest" at this hotel. This is a decent hotel w/all the perks of a free hot breakfast, heated pool, all suite rooms ect.. But, very dissapointed w/the parking and the reaction of the front desk when brought to their attention. Our room is located at front of hotel. Almost half of the front parking was roped off so 3 buses full of kids could park there. When we brought our concerns to the staff about the buses and how they need to be parked in the back so other guest can have the parking area they've been parking in all week, they just kind of shrugged their shoulders & said they can't park in the back because of neighbor complaints about bus noise and emissions and something about fines if they let buses park in the back. This is very dissapointing because the buses are now parked close to my room where I have to deal w/the noise & emissions. Please consider how important parking close to your room is when staying here. Noone likes to park in the far back of a hotel when their room is in the front. Especially when dark and you are carrying luggage, kids ect.. Where's the customer service??

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back because thats where you'll probably be parking.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
dosradissonsuitesbp, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Hotel Anaheim - Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Hello Dissapointed267,

First and foremost, I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not such a pleasant one due to the frustration that you had with the lack of parking, bus noise and the negative experience that you had with the the front desk agents when you brought this to their attention.

I do extend my sincere apologies with the lack of parking that you experienced. What the front desk agent told you about the bus parking situation was correct, however, we do have a bus policy that allows a bus to idle for 5 minutes only while parked so as to not upset our other guests. I have noted your comments and these matters will be discussed with the front desk staff so that they will remember to inform the bus drivers of our idling policy. We do value the comments and feedback of all of our guests to ensure we can make The Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park the best place to stay.

We do take pride in our hotel, customer service, and attention to details to ensure our guest have the best experience here, so again your comments will be addressed. We hope that you do give our hotel the opportunity to host you again while visiting the Buena Park/Orange County area.

Warm regards,

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Breakfast is included in the accommodation costs, great selection and a real bonus. Our family room was nice, although the double beds do not really fit a couple comfortably. The hotel grounds are well maintained. Free shuttle service to Disney, also shuttles can be arranged to other attractions. Within walking distance to Knotts Berry Farm and a shopping centre. Staff were very helpful. Good facilities onsite, restaurant / bar, pool, gym, gift shop.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Samantha H
dosradissonsuitesbp, Director of Sales at Radisson Suites Hotel Anaheim - Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Hello Samantha H,

Thank you very much for your kind review of the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to inform fellow travelers about your experience.

I am so pleased that you found the service, amenities, and complimentary breakfast to your liking though you did find the double beds a little snug, but what better way to get closer to your love one during your visit to the United States.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you visit us the states again!

Kindest Regards,

Dennis L. Banks III

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Very nice hotel located near Knotts Berry Farm. Restuarants and Freeway nearby. Plenty of parking. The hotel layout is very nice with a well-tended courtyard/pool area in the center of the hotel. We had 2 rooms on the front side of the building, over the store/lobby area. I was afraid it might be loud since we were near the road, but we did not have any noise issues from road. Occasionally you would hear someone going by the room door as they are french doors with glass, but it was not disruptive.
Our rooms were large with couch and table area, tv and mini-bar in this same room. Large bathroom, king bed with tv in separate room. Very clean. Sleep number bed was comfortable, and they had plenty of pillows!
Only ate breakfast one day, but it seemed adequate with cold and hot offerings. THey also had granola bars/water in the lobby for more of a breakfast on the go that I tend to like.
I often travel to LA alone, and I would recommend this hotel to single travellers. THe area and the hotel both felt safe.
I could also see this as a location that I would bring my family to if we were visiting Knotts or Disney.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank twowisekids

Hello Twowisekids,

Thank you for writing your review on your recent stay with us at our Buena Park hotel. We appreciate you sharing all of the wonderful details about our property that make us a comfortable and convenient choice for travelers visiting the Anaheim/Buena Park area.

We're glad you enjoyed our comfortable beds and clean accommodations. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Buena Park.

Dennis L. Banks III

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Less expensive than hotels on Disneyland strip, cleaner and better service. Free shuttle, free breakfast and good service. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, don't get a room near the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Vacationer273

Hello Vacationer273,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park. We always strive to provide our valued guests with warm and welcoming experiences and I am glad that we met your expectations.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Please contact us directly for any of your future reservation needs as we do greatly appreciate your loyalty to us.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Really needs updating, not like the pictures show. There are no sleep number beds. Hide-a-bed couch is terrible to sit on and worse to sleep on. Breakfast area needs deep cleaning. I agree with other reviews that the carpets need replacing and the breakfast being chaotic. Would not pick this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy S

Hello Cathy S.,

I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not so pleasant this past time at the Radisson Suites Hotel Buena Park! We do value the comments and feedback of all of our guests to ensure we can make our hotel the best place to stay.

We take pride in our hotel, customer service, and attention to details to ensure our guest have the best experience here and strive very hard to present an accurate picture of our hotel. Regarding your comment about the Sleep Number Beds, I can assure you that we do have those types of beds as other guests have commented on them in previous reviews. Please note that we do not have sleep number beds in every suite and you might have stayed in one of those suites.

I am truly sorry that you have made the decision to not stay with us again and I can understand and respect your decision. I am pleased that you stayed with us but also very disappointed that we did not meet your family expectations.

I do hope that overall you had an amazing and wonderful trip to Southern California and enjoyed all that there is to do in the area. Thank you for letting us be a part of your vacation!