“Boysenberry everything! ”
Review of Ghost Town Grill

Ghost Town Grill
Ranked #24 of 267 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We had an extra day in SoCal so got tickets to go to Knott’s. It just happened to be during the Boysenberry Festival and though a Boysenberry milkshake would also have hit the spot, I had my heart set on pie à la mode. We found some at the Ghost Town Grill. Super sweet server who warmed the pie then topped it with vanilla ice cream. Added a cup of coffee and it was the perfect mid-afternoon snack.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

It is always fun to catch a bite to eat at the Ghost Town Grill. If you are lucky, you can sit on the outside patio and people watch as you eat. The prices are consistent with any theme park, and the service is great.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Lunch at Knott's Berry Farm for 5 adults and 3 kids. Ghost Town Grill was a good stop for us as it provided enough variety to keep everyone happy. We ordered kids meals which were more than enough though the icecream wasn't a winner for all. Two of us had the turkey sandwich, heaps of turkey, mashed potato and gravy. We did gget the wrong order for one of those which arrived with a salad rather than chips and we also ended up with a lot of confusion over the drinks and ended up with an extra which we were charged for. Overall though the meals were huge and we took away some of the food for later. THe turkey sandwich was around $22NZ so on the higher side but more than reasonable for the amount of turkey on the plate. The stuffing that accompanied it was however quite strange tasting and avoided by both of us.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The food was very good reasonably priced for being inside of amusement park but with our annual pass we save 20% made it worthwhile all for the family

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My husband had a sandwich. Loved it. I wasn't very hungry so I just ordered a shake and mashed potatoes. (Not a large selection of sides that I could eat.) The mashed potatoes and gravy were so good! Still had too much to eat, so my husband ate 1/2 of them. He loved them too!