“Heart-warming pho”

Add it.
Pho 21
Ranked #148 of 259 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Their menu is expansive, but one of our favorites is the traditional pho with a variety of meats - #4. While there is not a huge ton of protein in the soup, the portions are very generous, the noodles are wonderful, and you can put in lots of toppings including basil, cilantro, onion, sprouts, and more. If they don’t have a typical pho topping on your table, you can ask for it and they will probably have it. The price is very reasonable also. While I am not Vietnamese, I have been here with many friends from Asian countries who love this place, as do I.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The name of the restaurant makes me think that the owner is a Vietnamese but I was wrong. It's owned by a Korean.
Well, I was thinking let's try it anyway and we were regret.

The soup is so strong with the Star Anise. They were so generous with the noodle but stinky of the meat. My daughter ordered Phở with beef balls and she got 6 pieces which were probably cut out from 1 and half balls. I ordered the special bowls expecting there will be all the meat but all I got was two beef-tripe, two thin tendon, one slice of eye-round. There was no basil either.
We won't comeback.