“Not your typical Claim Jumper”

Claim Jumper Restaurants
Ranked #8 of 267 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Famous for food crafted with the best ingredients and an atmosphere that makes you feel right at home, Claim Jumper offers an experience sure to satisfy everyone. The menu features a medley of homemade dishes including burgers, sandwiches, fresh-baked pot pie, specialty salads, pasta, baby back pork ribs, seafood, Certified Angus Beef® and much more. All dressings, sauces and desserts are made in house daily including our tempting Six-Layer Chocolate Motherlode cake, featured as one of America's "Top 5 Most Decadent Desserts" on the Food Network.
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I’m a big fan of Claim Jumper. Whenever there is a location in a city I’m visiting I try to stop by. This one started out with us waiting 13 minutes at our table before anyone acknowldeged us. Once our server did, she was very good and attentive. (Even though we are pretty low maintenance). All the food was off. Even the bread which usually phenomenal. Temperature, flavor, was all just a big miss. Seemed very bland. Was very disappointed.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I wish I had got our waitress' name! She was so lovely and a credit to the restaurant, there were a few little hiccups with our order, they had ran out of the starter my boyfriend ordered and didn't let the waitress know, she picked up on it and was so apologetic, the food was amazing, portions are massive and we ended up taking half of it home. You can even take the drinks home too!
Overall wonderful experience!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

In all fairness we hit this resteraunt up around closing time. They still gave it the effort it deserves. I know how it is, can we please lock the doors. I'm kind of bias towards chain resteraunts because most don't offer quality for their prices. This place was fair. And their portions are a good size. The settings are good and there is a salad bar. So for a simple solution to dinner on you vacation Claim Jumpers will do, but there are plenty of other places in the area to try.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We were seated shortly after we arrived. The waitress was friendly and gave myself and family good service. As we were being seated they got the childs menu for the little guy.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect title for this review definitely do not need a salt shaker in this dining establishment since everything is overly salted just like they're frozen food that you buy in grocery markets.

And most people don't notice but I couldn't see how anybody would want to dine here everything is so overly priced portions are at least five meaning no wonder you have to take everything home in a doggy bag.

Many restaurant change today are going toward a cheaper grade of meat like top sirloin. Top sirloin is what hamburger is ground from it has no marbling the steak is always tough and many restaurant chains have gone under Like Elephant Bar.

1☆ Star