“Horrible Customer Service”

Pirates Dinner Adventure Buena Park
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Buena Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Guests will enjoy an astonishing display of special effects, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and dynamic duels while enjoying a delicious, four-course feast, fit for a Pirate King! The action is set aboard an 18th Century Spanish galleon adrift in a 250, 000- gallon lagoon. Our talented crew makes this show possible with brilliant actors, singers and stunt performers. Lads, lasses and scallywags of all ages don costumes to bring the adventure to life. Up to 150 volunteers participate in this epic production, truly making it the "World's Most Interactive Dinner Show!" You won't want to miss this adventure of a lifetime, so come ready to laugh, cheer, and sing along with the show!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This place is a joke. We called and did a chat to set up our daughter's up coming birthday dinner. During my chat I stated there would be about 20 people, then I said sorry I lied 25. I asked about the 3 different coupon codes we had and was told it didn't matter what we used as long as we all bought out tickets under the same reservation and show up together we would sit together. My wife then called to buy out tickets (4) and the person on the phone took payment I later find out other friends and family members called and were told they couldn't get their tickets until the gratuity from the others before where paid. Excuse me why did you not collect that from each caller? Not to mention we got screwed on the tickets. We had a code for the March deal and we had a buy one get one as well as a coupon for free with a paif adult if its your birthday month. Well we have 4 people going that are celebrating birthdays this month. Non of which got a free ticket. And when they called back to go over my concerns the girl on the phone was reading notes from a previous supervisor that "reviewed" the chats and calls. So she didn't even have the correct info. Don't waste your time or money. Unfortunately we have already paid so we are stuck. But if i were you i would go with Medieval Times. Their customer service is so much better.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
"birthday celebration"
"great family fun"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The show was filled with action adventure and loud noises and flashy lights. The food is hotel food. The shrimp skewer was good and the tres leches cake was yummy. We brought our 4-year-old and he had a good time. It was expensive but we were gifted a Groupon. We bought two drinks and was shocked at the $38 total, but you get to keep the souvenir glasses. Overall a fun time watching the adventure, but very pricey for okay food.

2  Thank riaona
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Got our tickets through Groupon at a great deal. But this place is worth it even if you have to pay full price!

Be there early enough (at least an hr before show time) to enjoy their butler served finger snacks.

The fried stuff are obviously my favorites – fried zucchini, fried corn and fried Mac & Cheese. How decadent! Then there’s the mini open face sandwiches and crudites.

We were all sorted into the different color pirate crew team at point of check in and we got the Green Pirate Hosay. Cutest amongst the 6 pirates I must say.

The show then started in the front area where the merchandise and bar was, where they set the stage including a short acrobatic performance followed by the pirates zipping in to 'capture' all of us, who became prisoners led into the ship by our respective pirates.

This show is very interactive and even as dinner progressed, there were a lot of opportunities for audience engagement, singing along, waving our hands in the air, cheering and jeering. In particular the kids had the most fun, with opportunities to get into a boat sailing round the set and even dressed in costumes towards the end.

An excellent option for celebration of special occasions such as birthdays, they even acknowledge it on stage at the start.

The real meal for the night was disappointing though, from soup to main to dessert.

The chicken was too tender, like almost mushy. The dessert was some cake that I couldn’t figure out what and vegetable soup was too diluted. They don’t even have bread rolls and even the lemonade tasted too sweet for my liking! Glad the pre dinner snacks made up for the food experience.

The show and dinner was over by just before 9. Overall, it was still an enjoyable night which I think everyone should experience when in Anaheim!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

WOW--I can't say enough about this fun evening. Took my family here for a Valentines Day treat. I had been before, and the show has changed.

Food- Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, shrimp skewer, salad and soup. All were good. I mean it is baked chicken and veggies. Kids meal was Chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and veggies.

Dessert was a Vanilla cake with a little candle...so sweet.

Appetizers before show: Mozzarella sticks, fried corn, jalapeno poppers, carrots with ranch. Pretty good and plenty to go around.

Pre Show- Hilarious and rowdy!! Good surprises, so I won't spoil it.

Main Show- AMAZINGLY funny!!! The kids get to be in the show and the chanting and singing and dancing are great. My Family had the best time EVER!!! The crew for each team makes sure that your area gets lots of laughs.

Just go for a fun night. It is no Cirque and if you are expecting Horses and Knights, well that is next door. But if you want a good laugh in a fun environment, this is a great way to go.

1  Thank SChism07