We stayed 2 nights during our trip to Solvang/Santa Barbara. The location was great. Our room (had us booked for 2 queens, but asked for a king-and they moved us) was large and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was large too, and very clean-VERY important for me. The courtyard does get loud, but all was quite by bedtime. I found the staff to be helpful, and the check in-check out went smoothly. Only problem we had was that on the second day, our room keys didn't work, and we had to go to the desk and have them fixed. Of course, we HAD to go next door and get some pea soup. It was wonderful! We would stay again if in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pea Soup Andersen's Inn does have a full shuttle service. We do offer wine/beer tours and wedding transportation for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pea Soup Andersen's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pea Soup Andersen`s Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Hotel Buellton
- Best Western Buellton
- Buellton Best Western