Lowest prices for your stay
Embassy Suites
Expedia.comUSD 168
PricelineUSD 168
Hotels.comUSD 168
1,145 results
All reviews managers reception evening reception across the street free parking shopping and restaurants waffles target devin elevator california couch freeway disneyland
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2019

We have stayed here before. It was 2 years earlier, room was okay then even though they were doing a huge atrium renovation. Rooms according to the manager I spoke to said the rooms were updated in 2016, so that is not newly renovated, that was 3 years ago now. This time, we stop here when in this So Cal area to visit family close by.

I would like to start by saying you might have had a good stay and great room. This one room was not so great for us. Devon the Manager tried to help after a week, my husbands jacket that he tried to call and retrieve is now gone. Bummer, he called the same day we checked out..........................it was hanging inside the closet.

The room we were put into was 635, just curious if anyone else complained about the bathroom faucets not working, you cannot turn them on or off, stuck. The bedspread had a huge stain on it, the floor is stained, the carpet was not vacuumed fully and the walls have scuff marks all over them. Just an over feeling of dirty. I have spoken to the manager, I was asked to email pictures to the hotel which I did. I am not sure we will stay there again.

I am just now talking to a manager I called about all of this since it's been a week and I had not heard back from anyone and my husband left a fleece in the room by accident. He tried to call and get it back however he was not able to be helped. I had to call since I booked the room. I am hoping they work on these rooms to make the feel like an Embassy Suites room and not a lower end hotel, as someone said a nice Motel 6 in another review. They are refunding me 30% off my stay now.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2019

We had a 75 person pre-wedding reception as well as many wedding party members stay at the hotel fort the weekend. The entire staff was outstanding, both in planning the event and the evening of the reception.I received many positive comments on the quality of the food. We had many out of town guests and all were impressed with the facility and the staff. I would highly recommend this facility and staff for any event.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 9 March 2019

My bf had a business trip here and they put us up in the Embassy Suites. I had no clue how nice this place would turn out to be. The staff was friendly and welcoming, our room was very spacious with the extra room with the little kitchen area and table, couch and tv. The property was very clean and surprisingly quiet. It's located off a major street and across a small street from the mall.

I loved the breakfast here and ate way more than I should have but it was all so good. This isn't one of those places that advertises breakfast and has those awful waffles and powdered eggs. There are a few stations set up, you can have the bread selections, but they also have omelets and sides, along with fruit and other items. The coffee was great, surprising, I am very picky about my morning pick me up.

It was too cold to swim, but they have a nice pool area and pool outdoors with lounges. I used the gym, right by the pool and was very pleased with it. It's not huge but it has nice space and some treadmills with tv's on them and some weight equipment. Really good set up there and it was also very clean. The lobby area is also lovely, spacious and light.

Highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2019

this hotel exceeded our expectation for room and services. We attended a wedding in the area and liked the room, and breakfast options. We also attended a reception at the hotel which was very well done.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 5 March 2019

My last stay at an Embassy Suites (another location) prompted the title "Are all Embassy Suites Dated?".
Well, I will give this location credit for having had a major overhaul from their original corporate design. It is much more contemporary.
Unfortunately, IMO, the update did not go deep enough. The aesthetics are nice but the bones (bathrooms, etc.) are still in need of help. Old toilets and plumbing. Very poor TV service. Bed was hard and linens were of poor quality.
Lobby is nice, breakfast was fresh and plentiful and staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2019