All reviews pleasant stay coffee maker parking lot orange county within walking distance fixtures cereal
Reviewed 28 February 2013

When I travel into Orange County for business I look for somewhere to spend the night that is affordable and gives me a relaxing evening. I find the Twin Palms Motel (now Travelodge) provides me the setting to get the relaxation I need while also having an internet connection that allows me to do more work from my room. I also enjoy the ease of checking in and the free available parking. I enjoy talking with the motel staff as I check in or check out and I find them helpful when I need something. Chuck Pryor

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Got in about Midnight and at first they didn't see reservation but did find it. I booked and paid through Priceline. However, the staff member tried to run my credit card again and I told him I prepaid. The next morning, while my husband was outside with my son and nephew the lady staff member comes out to him and tells him that we owe more money because the reservation was for 2 adults and 1 child. I explained to the lady and told the male staff member the night before the reservation was for 3 adults and 1 child. She insisted that wasn't the case. I explained that I wasn't paying a dime more and that she should contact Priceline. She did and it was all straighten out. Later upon coming back from Disneyland, housekeeping had come in to clean but didn't leave any towels. Had to go to the office to request them. 10 minutes later the lady staff member brings towels but wants to come in to count the number of people in the room. There was only 3 adults and 1 child. I like Travelodge but wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank Cynthia L
twinpalmsmotel, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Brea, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2013

Hello Ms Love,
I would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience you had at our Hotel and would like to assure you that we take all reviews very seriously and always strive to improve on guest satisfaction. I also would like to apologize for the confusion during Check-In.While the Reservation here says that it was for 2 Adults only (thus the Low Rate) I apologize for our Staff member for having questioned you on the number of Adults in the room (going by DVR video footage).I checked with Housekeeping and was informed of adequate towels being placed in the room,but I apologize for your having to wait while the staff member was Checking another guest in.I would like you to give us another chance when you come to our area again and give my personal assurance you shall not have reason to complain.Please call me direct or email me to make Reservations in future.
Sincerely
For Travelodge Brea
Nik P
G M

Reviewed 24 January 2013

We stayed at this motel for 3 nights. Negative: sometimes we can hear conversation from the adjacent room, or some minor traffic noise. But those noise did not prevent us from having good sleeps and I am a difficult person to fall into sleep. The room is clean, has flat screen TV, free wifi internet, microwave and small refrigerator. The owners live on the premise, and they are nice people. The Brea area is beautiful, and safe. We could exercise at the YMCA 10 minutes away. Grocery is nearby too.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frankt95

Hello and we thank you very much for your Review.It is guests like you who appreciate our services that inspire us to strive on exceeding Customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Great place to stay! flat screen TV, a granite countertops and more in the remodeled rooms. In my opinion better than a lot of hotels that I've stayed at. Room service was timely and good and rooms came with fridge and microwave at no cost compared to hotels. The owners are good people and service was always good when needed.The locations was also great too, close to plenty of shopping and dining, also last but not not least the price was the best in the area!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Hello,
We would like to thank you on taking time out to write this Review.It really helps to know that our efforts to provide excellent customer service are appreciated.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

My husband and I found this motel on TripAdvisor and were overall pleased with our stay there. It was extremely affordable compared with the place where we were originally planning to stay. Although it's a modest establishment, our room was spotless and had everything we needed, including a microwave and fridge. The room was spacious enough for us to have places for our suitcases and other possessions without having to trip over them. The proprietors were courteous and helpful.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Hello,
We would like to Thank you for your Review, based on Customer Reviews we strive to better our facilities and work to keep our Customers happy.