All reviews pleasant stay coffee maker parking lot orange county within walking distance fixtures cereal
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Stayed here for one night. Two problems: 1) The door to the room isn`t fully insulated and so
you can very clearly hear the slamming doors of the cars parking in the lot so that kept waking me up at night. 2) The t.v. is bolted to the wall and so it`s uncomfortable to look at. I wish these motels wouldn`t do this. Otherwise, an okay place, probably a lot better than others.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I've seen this row of motels a number of times. I chose Twin Palms because a pre-room check showed it to be very clean. The owners, including friendly Nick, live on the property in the middle of the complex in a nice house that gives a homey feel to the place . . . right across the street is Kimmie's breakfast restaurant & you can walk down the street to a local burger joint, a park, and a little bit further to Downtown Brea and the brand new Farrel's Ice Cream Parlor. The area is nice and safe, and though it's about 30 minutes from Disneyland, you will save a lot of money and be in a peaceful yet conveniently located spot. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Half of the rooms are on the one story wing. Easy to get one here as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Forgottensage
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Having looked for cheaper places to stay, we came up on Twin Palms. I've been surprised from the start - the price, the courteous manager and then the room itself. They've been very well maintained and very clean. Most of all it was surprisingly quiet despite being located on a high traffic road. Very happy with the place and would definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 3GForce
Reviewed 24 February 2011

My wife and I stayed the other day. I was happy with the cleanliness of the whole Property. The room was great Marble counter Tops, Mini Fridge, Microwave oven, It looks like the place had just been remodeled. The Wifi was faster than other places I have stayed at. It's close to Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Shopping. Try them out you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rbtzav
nikpat9176, Owner at Travelodge by Wyndham Brea, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2011

Hello Robert,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our property.We truly appreciate your comments and this encourages us to keep working harder to maintain this property.

Reviewed 29 September 2010

The management is very helpful on forwarding all my INS/Hospital mails while I was temporarily relocated to Brea. Highly recommended

Sam T