“great place to stay”

Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Brawley
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Hotel was clean, quite and easy to get to. Personnel pleasant ad helpful. I have stayed in other hotels in this city in the past twenty years, but this is the best hotel of them all. I recommend the hotel for its cleanness and helpful and pleasant employees.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

We are thrilled of your compliments, 405arthura. We know that you have other choices in Brawley and we appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I always stay at the Best Western when I travel. The staff is professional, courteous and friendly. The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable. When I contact guest services, they respond promptly. The location is also close to shopping

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review. We are very happy that you had such a wonderful experience with our staff and their attentiveness to our guests. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Great place ,A home away from home. Nice staff and good value .Everything was comfortable and we actually slept in until 9 o'clock. Seems like everyone in Brawley is so nice I would recommend this town for anyone who is looking for a relaxing get away

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hi Z1541YCstephent! Thank you for the awesome review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us again and again. We can't wait to see you back home again.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Very nice and clean and a great value. It's at the end of town but it's a small town so pretty close to everything anyways. The parking lot and hotel seem very safe, clean and modern. The breakfast was a typical Best Western breakfast but everything was good. The hotel is a good value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Gregm, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy you had a good stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Brittany and Adelina went out of their way to move my last minute reservation for 11/14-11/15 to just a one night stay for 11/17. Brittany also assisted me in making and booking 6 reservations for the 2018 Dove Opener. I had all 6 reservations in my inbox, prior to me getting home after check out! Adelina, had also helped me a few years back, when I thought I had left my single car key in a room, after the Dove Opening weekend. I had gotten back to my ride's house and thought I left my key at the hotel. Adelina called me from the hotel room, searching all over the room, asking me maybe where I had left it. I had eventually found it tucked away in my luggage. Whew! that was a close call. Great location, easy check-in/check-out, convenient location, great staff, awesome breakfast bar. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and excellent rates! Been coming 5 years straight!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you H8847RCdavidr for staying with us and for recognizing our staff members, Brittany and Adelina. We do our very best everyday to help our guest regardless where they might be. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brawley
3.4 km away
21.7 km away
Imperial Palms Hotel & Resort
23.6 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro

Been to Best Western Plus Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!