All reviews place to stay business trip every week the hotel staff imperial valley up to date other hotels in the area sausage patties small town would recommend this hotel to anyone best westerns short drive continental breakfast el centro amenities california bw
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Brittany and Adelina went out of their way to move my last minute reservation for 11/14-11/15 to just a one night stay for 11/17. Brittany also assisted me in making and booking 6 reservations for the 2018 Dove Opener. I had all 6 reservations in my inbox, prior to me getting home after check out! Adelina, had also helped me a few years back, when I thought I had left my single car key in a room, after the Dove Opening weekend. I had gotten back to my ride's house and thought I left my key at the hotel. Adelina called me from the hotel room, searching all over the room, asking me maybe where I had left it. I had eventually found it tucked away in my luggage. Whew! that was a close call. Great location, easy check-in/check-out, convenient location, great staff, awesome breakfast bar. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and excellent rates! Been coming 5 years straight!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you H8847RCdavidr for staying with us and for recognizing our staff members, Brittany and Adelina. We do our very best everyday to help our guest regardless where they might be. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

hello, the people who work at the reception are loud in the night, they dont respect sleeping hours, it was loud until 2am..
the bed was good, and the breakfast was also good. the wifi was superb, but it was really to loud

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you Tim S for your review on our hotel. I apologize for the noise issue that you encountered. May I invite you to contact me directly to discuss this further? I would like to know when you were here, and research who was working during that so that I may ensure great customer service from our staff. You may call the hotel at 760-351-9800 or email me directly at GM@bestwesternbrawley.com.

I am pleased to hear that your amenities during your stay was great and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provided you with the excellent customer service we are known for.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

One of the better hotels in this area. We were there for Cattle Call Weekend. It was very convenient location. Located about 1.5 miles from the town center. Within walking distance to watch the parade.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so happy Carol that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel during Brawley's annual rodeo. We hope you also enjoyed your time at Cattle Call from the mutton bustin to bull ridding. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Reception is quiet frendly and good skill. I can check in and out promptly. You can avoid stress and waste time when your check in and out. In this Location I would recommend this Hotel. Compared with others , clean, saftey, better breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

We appreciate your review on our hotel. The express check out we offer makes things very convenient for our guests. We are so happy you had a great stay with us and were happy with what our hotel has to offer for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Hot tub wasnt working, breakfast was poor but the room was clean, hotel is clean, and staff was polite. Simple check in/check out. Other than the breakfast, and the inoperational spa, no complaints from me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your feedback 271kirkj. I'm very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not to our usual high quality. As our Best Western service promise, if something is not meeting your expectations, we want to make it right. Thank you for letting us know of things you encountered, good and bad. The hot tub is working great now. If you could please email me at GM@bestwesternbrawley.com so that I may understand better on how to improve our breakfast. I look forward to hearing from you.