Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
USD 87
USD 84
Orbitz.com
Motel 6 Brawley(Brawley)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Desert Inn(Brawley)
Travel Inn(Brawley)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace to stayhotel is cleanbusiness tripevery weekexcellent hotelthe hotel staffimperial valleysmall townsausage pattiesup to dateother hotels in the areabusiness centerwould recommend this hotel to anyonebest westernsstayed two nightsstaff was very friendly and helpfulshort drive
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Hotel is clean and nicely maintained. Staff is always very helpful. I stay here alone and feel safe. I do wish it wasn't in the location it is, but it's the nicest place to stay in Brawley. I do recommend staying at the Best Western in Brawley instead of anywhere else in town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hi X3498NSpaulk. Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear that you were comfortable and how the staff treated you well. I know that staff will be pleased when they about your compliments when they read it. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My overall stay was the same as the last time outstanding. the staff is professional and the hotel is very clean and well maintained. I would recommend the hotel. I travel all the time and I have had nothing but the best to say of my stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you Daniel T for allowing us to accommodate you and your co-workers each time you are in the Imperial Valley. Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We pulled in late one night after a long day of travel through the desert. The woman at the front desk was super! Very nice & accomodating. We were certainly glad for cool temps in the rooms & a comfy bed :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you Kristyb151 for your return stay and great compliments on our staff and hotel. We make sure we have the air conditioner on for our guests during our hot summers. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This hotel is wonderful - staff is great and the hotel was great. Breakfast food was delicious too. I stay in hotels over 150 nights a year, and i generally don't stay in BW's. . .but the choices were limited in Brawley, so I tried it and really loved it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you Cynthia for giving us the opportunity to serve your hotel needs. We are delighted to hear how you loved your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The desk staff was great. The room was big and clean. I loved the breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has to stop in Brawley. We brought our dog and he was welcomed and accomendated.

Room Tip: Ask for the room away from the main hotel if you have a dog.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

We greatly appreciate your feedback OtisBrooks. We make it our priority and our privilege to ensure that you have superior customer service as well as welcoming our guests pets. Thank you for your recommendation to others and we look forward to your next visit with us.