All reviews place to stay business trip every week the hotel staff imperial valley up to date other hotels in the area sausage patties small town would recommend this hotel to anyone best westerns staff was very friendly and helpful yogurt short drive continental breakfast el centro glamis
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This Best Western Plus is a nice hotel. I was traveling with my husband who was on business and they went out of their way to get me a room early so I wouldn't have to wait in the lobby. Since I work in the room while my husband is gone on business, I appreciate a room that has good internet and lots of outlets. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. I was impressed to find a healthy Greek yogurt and also almond milk for the cereal as an option. We will definitely stay there every time we are in Brawley. Note: there were small black bugs crawling on the floor in the bathroom. I mentioned it to the staff and they said in the desert this time of year these small beetles are migrating and are everywhere and can't be controlled. I actually did see them a few days later in a hotel in Blythe as well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you Bluebird823for your kind review and for letting us know you had a great stay. Our breakfast has many great choices for such as what you had mentioned. We also items which are gluten free and soy milk available. Unfortunately yes, there are little black harmless beetles that do pop up during the summer time in which we do our best to remove them.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Clean hotel and nice, professional and helpful staff. I'd stay again if working in this area. Safe for the area. The girl at the front desk was so professional, I offered her a job at our new office in El Centro. The room was updated and nice and very clean. Room quiet and can't hear people moving around or water running in the morning in neighboring rooms

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you Moniquen946 for you positively raving review on our hotel and staff. The clerk you encountered was Sarah who has been with us for a year now. We have also been updating our tub surrounds in our rooms as well as our deep cleaning program. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Mostly this was a convenient location and nice hotel. I did have some bugs flying around in my room and noticed some mice or rat droppings on the floor in the breakfast area. Don't look too close. Loved the refridg and microwave in the room. That was awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your review dawno60. I do apologize for slight bug issue you had encountered in your room and in the breakfast room. I do understand how the small little black beetles may look like droppings, but rest assure they are not. Thank you for bringing it to my attention of the beetles and the staff has already taken care of it. I am very happy to know you had a great stay and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

i enjoyed my stay a this hotel. staff was great and the rooms were excellent. the internet is a little sketchy but it works and the fitness center good i just wish there were more workout equipment to use

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you jamessZ3729VI for your review. We are so sorry that there were some issues with the internet when you were staying with us, but it has been resolved already. Thank you for your input on our gym as well. We will be exploring options to improve it. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The hotel staff is top notch, all of them are extremely courteous and professional . Check in and check out are flawless, I never have to remind them to email my receipt it's always done, no calls to remind them, truly a pleasure. Rowena and Adelina at the front desk are the epitome of professionalism, they couldn't make things any better.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.