All reviews place to stay business trip every week the hotel staff imperial valley up to date other hotels in the area sausage patties small town would recommend this hotel to anyone best westerns yogurt short drive continental breakfast el centro amenities california
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, Brawley CA, was referred to me for my business trip from a local Brawley family. This is definitely the better choice of hotels in the area. It's new, employees are great and happy. Yes, you will pay a little more but remember, you get what you pay for. It's well worth it. If you are on the road, it's best to book early due to, rooms rent out fast.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you Margaret A for choosing the us from the recommendation you were given! We're so glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Clean,safe,quiet place to stay with children. Pool was small but adequate enough for my 2 year and 13 year old.
Breakfast consisted of sausage patties, eggs,waffles, gravy, juice and coffee.
Staff was friendly and even fulfilled our request of 2 extra pillows. Well kept and clean area of Brawley.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you CindypX1417UT for sharing your delightful comments. Our entire staff works hard everyday to ensure your comfort and satisfaction. We really appreciate your taking the time to give us your feed-back. We look forward to your future patronage.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I have been doing business in Brawley calif. for the last couple of months. I experienced disappointment, after disappointment when checking in and out of hotel after hotel. My schedule is all over the place and impossible to predict. Then one day I , and my workers tried the B W pulse on main st. It was a pleasant experience from the start. From the ladies at the desk (Rowena and Adelina) to the housekeeping staff. These people went out of their way to accommodate me and my people. I realize their efforts and appreciate all they do for us. Our schedule gets us in at. 4am., 5am., 6am. I'm not an easy customer to accommodate, but my needs have always been met. I visit Brawley often, and have discovered my choice of sleeping accommodations when visiting Brawley. P.S. I'm going to Dallas next week. BW Plus will be my choice of accommodation on this road trip.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you Inland Bee's for your glowing review. We are thrilled to learn you had such a pleasant visit and that we made your stay as comfortable as possible. It is a delight to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay and received service that was beyond your expectations!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place is the best place to stay everyone is very nice I stay at this place every week the best place manager's are very nice thank you best western if you like the best this is the place to stay love it

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

We are pleased to hear Oscar that you have enjoyed your many visits to our property. Our goal is for all of our guests to have a completely comfortable stay, and to be 100% satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I travel often and I always stay at Best westerns.The rooms and breakfast are just perfect. They are located in just about every place I have been from the USA to Europe.
The staff or always very helpful and polite. I especially like the BW Plus in Brawley Ca.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

On behalf of everyone at the property, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property Paulgeiss0. We make it our priority and our privilege to ensure that you have superior customer service. We look forward to your next stay with us.