“Such a change from last visit”
Review of Sandpiper Restaurant - CLOSED

Sandpiper Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Overlooking beautiful Bodega Bay, Sandpiper offers a casual family atmosphere and dining experience with upscale, casual cuisine. Sandpiper is a place for everyone and we still have the best chowder in town!Chef Dominique Rooney is no longer at Sandpiper Restaurant as of October 13, 2013.
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Last visit we got an AMAZING eggs Benedict. Lots of crab, amazing spicy hollandaise. This time - inattentive service, thin, watery hollandaise -won't be back. Inconsistent food at these prices is unacceptable.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped by for a hangover cure for breakfast and had a great time. Not a lot of tables but it was perfect for our small group. French toast was huge and eggs were cooked to order. Great views of the bay (when you can see it) and this satisfied our hungry and non food snob crew. Diner food style yet they offer lattes and a delicious biscuit and sausage gravy style Benedict. Be sure to get a side of hash browns

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I went there with my family. Everyone seemed to enjoy there meal but me. Our group had four people and everyone got their meals at the same time but me. I waited an extra 5 minutes for mine. I had ordered the clam chowder. The soup was barely warm. It tasted okay but not what I would expect on the coast. I was disappointed but the rest of my family seemed happy with their meals. It wasn't busy when we went there. The staff seemed pleasant.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Dinner is very mediocre but earlier meals are good. Good view from dining room and easy to park. Not a sterling menu but adequate. Loved our breakfast but they aren't hard to mess up.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

The clam chowder is really good. The bread is really good. Breakfast is really good. Nice wine list. Good views. stupid prices ($4 for a side of toast at breakfast). Service good.