“Sunday happy hour football night”
Review of Bluewater Bistro

Bluewater Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bluewater Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Bodega Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2018

New event there and not well advertised. Not many of us to take advantage of the specials. Good prices and variety of appetizers.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I love the location. Take a walk on the beach and then enjoy food and drinks. The coconut shrimp is one of the best I’ve had. Their are quite a few options if you are not a fish/seafood fan. I’ve really enjoyed the drinks here and go occasionally just for them!! They have some really hood original cocktails.

1  Thank Lindsey K
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived about 7 pm and noted that there was 3 open tables for 4, but we were told they were too busy and they had plenty of seats in the bar. There was only one open table in the bar. The wait staff seated us, took our drink orders. When they brought our drinks we ordered an appetizer and our dinner and then everything went downhill. About 40 minutes later our food arrived. Then a few minutes later our appetizer. The crab fondue appetizer was horrible ... about quarter inch thick bad crab mixed something and then left under the warming lights for the day. No fondue in sight. The French dip sandwiches were just ok. The lamb sliders could have been any little well-well-done dry slider ... nothing lambish. The only good dinner was a chopped salad. The wait staff throughout the evening was great and overworked. Maybe just an off night? To know the answer, we would have to give them another chance ....

1  Thank aamj1
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great breakfast idea for the weekends. Rather hidden away in the new Bodega Harbour South housing development. Bar downstairs. Food service downstairs and upstairs. The better view is upstairs. Good soup. Very nice sandwich for lunch.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was waiting for my husband in the bar while he finished golfing and had a drink while watching the Olympics. He stopped in for a drink after he finished, and we headed back to our hotel in Sonoma. I realized much later that I had left my eyeglasses somewhere, and narrowed it to the bar. Once I reached customer service, an employee confirmed my eyeglasses and case were there and promptly shipped them to me. I was just about to re-order a pair and this saved me time and money. Thank you, Rob!

1  Thank Maureen C