“Very”

Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Blythe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This place have amazing salads. We enjoy a glass of wine with our salads. It looks pretty odd from outside but once you enter its different.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Once a year we are fortunate to be able to have breakfast here. Need to have a huge appetite since the portions are huge. I can’t speak about anything else on the menu since I always have to have the chilaquiles for breakfast.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Been a Blythe landmark for more than 50 years. Recently added Mexican dishes to their menu. Cocktail lounge is great for special evenings

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had the shrimp enchiladas with rice and beans; my friend had the club sandwich. We were both very happy. We sat at the counter and our waitress was dashing all over that restaurant keeping folks happy. After the rush died down she stopped by for a short chat and was fun to talk to when she had the time. I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We have stopped at this restaurant at various times over the past five years. In the last couple of years, I believe the owners have changed and the entire restaurant updated especially the restrooms and counter area. The food is still good!