“Good cooktail lounge. Good breakfast”

Courtesy Coffee Shop
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Blythe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Been a Blythe landmark for more than 50 years. Recently added Mexican dishes to their menu. Cocktail lounge is great for special evenings

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had the shrimp enchiladas with rice and beans; my friend had the club sandwich. We were both very happy. We sat at the counter and our waitress was dashing all over that restaurant keeping folks happy. After the rush died down she stopped by for a short chat and was fun to talk to when she had the time. I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We have stopped at this restaurant at various times over the past five years. In the last couple of years, I believe the owners have changed and the entire restaurant updated especially the restrooms and counter area. The food is still good!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I always look for it, but many Mexican restaurants don't have it. When I asked for sopa de albondigas, the waitress said, "Panchita made it fresh this morning." It was perfect........very hot, full of zucchini, red potatoes, carrots, celery, fat meatballs with just enough rice to hold them together and a rich broth with cilantro floating on top. Everything else looked fresh and delicious as well and the service was friendly and quick. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Ya! First time I’ve gotten excited about croutons: homemade and deep fried.

Adequate menu. Good Mexican food. Very good service. Beer etc. good location close to motels—walking distance to some.