“Great Chinese”
Review of Mandarin Garden

Mandarin Garden
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Blue Jay
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is another one of those no thrills spots that focus's on good food and service instead of a fancy setting. The service and prices are great, and the food has always been spot on. I especially liked the Kung pao!!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Their lunch options are fantastic! For cheaper than McDonalds I can get an entree with a small salad, soup, fried rice, eggroll and fried shrimp. It is a total deal and and they seemed to have a constant flow of people while never being completely full so there was no wait. This was probably due to the quick service. We were in and out of there in 1 hour with boxed up leftovers.

Food was tasty and they had lots of options. Inside was older, a little dark and in need of a facelift but it reminded me of those older style chinese food restaurants. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Around lunch time you can get on try of your choice plus egg roll and fried shrimp with soup salad tea and water fir 7.99!!! Fast service garentee to leave you full. Full bar selection.. only issue with this location is its a B rating which I didn't know until I was leaving!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is a small unpretentious chinese place alongside the highway...it doesn't look like much, inside or out. However the food and service were great. The menu offers a lot of choices. The proprietors were completely accomodating, offering great service and friendly smiles. There is also a complete bar for those that want a drink. One bad thing...parking!!! There is only a limited area to park in front of the place, so plan ahead alittle in case you have to park further away.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The food is really. I have food allergies and they are very accommodating. I always feel welcome. They have to go and are fast and we always get what we order. I love supporting our local eateries.