“Great prices”
Review of Mandarin Garden

Mandarin Garden
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Blue Jay
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Their lunch options are fantastic! For cheaper than McDonalds I can get an entree with a small salad, soup, fried rice, eggroll and fried shrimp. It is a total deal and and they seemed to have a constant flow of people while never being completely full so there was no wait. This was probably due to the quick service. We were in and out of there in 1 hour with boxed up leftovers.

Food was tasty and they had lots of options. Inside was older, a little dark and in need of a facelift but it reminded me of those older style chinese food restaurants. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Around lunch time you can get on try of your choice plus egg roll and fried shrimp with soup salad tea and water fir 7.99!!! Fast service garentee to leave you full. Full bar selection.. only issue with this location is its a B rating which I didn't know until I was leaving!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is a small unpretentious chinese place alongside the highway...it doesn't look like much, inside or out. However the food and service were great. The menu offers a lot of choices. The proprietors were completely accomodating, offering great service and friendly smiles. There is also a complete bar for those that want a drink. One bad thing...parking!!! There is only a limited area to park in front of the place, so plan ahead alittle in case you have to park further away.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The food is really. I have food allergies and they are very accommodating. I always feel welcome. They have to go and are fast and we always get what we order. I love supporting our local eateries.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We always do the family style where everybody orders their preference and then shares with all. The four of us started with several appetizers; Shrimp Toast; Fried WonTon, Paper Wrap Chicken, and Crab Rangoon. Everybody enjoyed all the appetizers. The Paper Wrapped Chicken and Fried Wonton were especially good as was the Crab Rangoon according to my wife (I did not try this). The Shrimp toast was enjoyed by others but I find it to be too greasy for my taste.

For the entrees we ordered Kung Pao Chicken (no vegetables), Chicken Lo Mein (no vegetables), Crispy Duck, Moo Shu Pork with Pancakes and Sesame Crispy Shrimp. We have been here many times and everything was especially good this night. They brought each dish out as they came up so the food was hot and tasted very fresh. The Kung Pao Chicken, Moo Shu Pork and Sesame Crispy Shrimp we outstanding. I had a large lunch that day and did not feel very hungry but the food was exceptional and I ate way more than I should have. We had a tremendous amount of food but there was only one Moo Shu Pork pancake left when we were all done. Even most of the steamed white rice was consumed.

I highly recommend the Sesame Crispy Shrimp and Kung Pao Chicken without the veggies. The Kung Pao is really good this way.

Maggie served us and Charlie stopped by to say Hi and check to see if we needed anything. The service was fantastic. If you are on the Mountain and looking for good Chinese food, this is the place to go.

1  Thank ZProf