“Fair!”

Add it.
Ankara Kebabs and Turkish Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Mount Lawley
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Never had one sober so it's hard to accurately review this place. But from what I remember, the kebabs were decent without being excellent. Decent value for money after you've dropped 100 bucks on drinks next door at the Inglewood.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

We have been a regular visitor to this s cafe over the years, but our experience last night has put a stop to that. My better half and I bet the had the same meal - plates of lamb, chips and salad. A huge plate of food arrived in front of each of us. The lamb was cold, tough and full of sinew. The chips was cold and soggy. The meat and chips was covered with the garlic and tahini sauce. The salad consisted of a plate of lettuce and tomato. It was a never again experience!!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I use to live close by so I came in for a kebab many a time, I have eaten everything on their menu and its always good.
Also its a great place to get a bite to eat if you wander out from the pub down the road with the midnight munchies.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

This is a small drop in now frills cafe. Probably better as a take away but they do have tables where you can sit and eat. Food is the typical downer kebab, gozleme, shazlik type food. It would be one of the best kebabs I've ever had.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

I have never eaten a meal here, but I have been here countless times for bread and or dips. The prices of the foods sold here are reasonable and there is nothing to beat hot bread that is just out of the oven, wrapped in white butchers' paper.