USD 285
Comfort Inn(Bishop)
USD 179
USD 166
Priceline
Best Western Bishop Lodge(Bishop)
USD 223
USD 213
2,224 results
All reviewscookiessoupcreek sidecreek runningtwo sinksbowling alley next doorplace to staygalen rowellschat's bakeryrooms are largein townlake tahoebishop creekhot breakfastfree breakfastnice breakfastbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

A relaxing and well-appointed motel in the heart of Bishop, but configured cleverly to shut out the Main Street activity. Our room facing the creek gave us access to a beautiful outdoor area for meeting with family. Also had a good breakfast buffet.

Only downside was a less than efficient front desk operation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Julie H, General Manager at Bishop Creekside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry to hear that our front desk operation was not efficient, as we strive to ensure a prompt check-in and check-out. I hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The Bishop Creekside Inn provided me and my family with a great lodging experience for our recent trip over Spring break and celebrating our eldest son's 13th birthday. The room was spacious, well accommodated and very pleasing in aesthetics and comfort. The beds were incredibly comfortable! The staff was very friendly and attentive: this includes front desk, dining and housekeeping. The creek side area of the property is gorgeous and relaxing. The lobby retreat is a welcoming spot to enjoy a game or two with family or to get some solo reading time. Finally, I want to point out that the staff went out of their way to address issues in a timely and professional manor- during our stay the hot tub heater stopped performing but the problem was solved within hours and also I overheard the front desk staff finding alternate accommodations for guests that had been overbooked due to a computer system error. In conclusion, this establishment proved to be a great value and I would book again without hesitation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! I am so glad to read that you had a great time during the special birthday. I think that our staff is wonderfully engaged in providing the best guest service and I was glad to hear that we resolved the hot tub issue so promptly. I hope that we will see you again if your plans include Bishop.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, well set up rooms. This Inn is well worth the stay. Absolutely loved it here! Such a beautiful small and interesting town. Hikes and good photo opportunities around the area.
Would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review of our property. I agree that the town of Bishop has a lot to offer. We look forward to hosting you again if your travels take you through the area.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We selected the Creekside Inn, after having experienced other hotels in the area. This is easily one of the best options for accommodations in Bishop. The hotel has been nicely updated. However, there are a few things that could use a little attention such as the guest room carpet that needs to be cleaned. All in all, this hotel is a solid 4 out of 5.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear LAX2BOI,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property, I also thank for for the feedback on the in-room carpet. I will discuss this concern with our rooms division. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped off here on our way to Utah. I booked based on Trip Advisor rating and was not disappointed.
Very nicely decorated inside and out.
Didn't hurt that recent snows made the Sierra's stunningly beautiful.
The creekside fireplaces were a great pace to unwind with a glass of wine.
Really enjoyed our short stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. I agree that the outdoor fireplaces are a perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine, so relaxing! I hope that we will see you again soon.