“Super friendly and good food!”

Priest Station Cafe
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Description: re-opened 08/2009 - Priest Station has been owned and managed by same family for 6 generations
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Enjoyed Sunday brunch here on the patio with my family and daughter's dog. We all really enjoyed the food and the view and the hospitality was first rate!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Delicious vegetarian meal. I had an excellent veggie burger and the best sweet potatoe fries I had ever eaten. It is always good.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I always get big brownie points when I suggest eating out at lunchtime especially if I suggest we eat at Priest Station.
Our favorite sandwich is a BLAT. which is bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato and it can be served with their home made potatoes chips. This sandwich is not a trivial offering; it really is a spectacular triumph of quality ingredients resulting in a totally tasty lunch.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We had received a recommendation to stop here for breakfast on the Yosemite Tripadvisor forums. I am so glad we decided to stop here. The views were amazing and it was just warm enough to sit on the patio and enjoy our breakfast. We had the priest skillet and priest Chilaquiles. Both were delicious. We had great service from Brittney. We would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Okay, so you're on your way to Yosemite from the west (SF Bay area), and you start climbing this winding road, and you go up and up and up and up and up and you finally get to the top, and there's the Priest Station Cafe, just beckoning you to stop. We had a nice lunch there - we sat on the balcony overlooking the view. One of our party is a vegetarian with celiac, so satisfying her isn't always easy, but they had something right up her alley.

1  Thank MarkLinton

Been to Priest Station Cafe? Share your experiences!