“Fantastic”

Priest Station Cafe
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Description: re-opened 08/2009 - Priest Station has been owned and managed by same family for 6 generations
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I found this excellent little Cafe whilst looking for somewhere to eat during our stay at Pine Mountain Lake. Needless to say we ate here every night during our stay. Perched high on a corner with amazing views, the food was delicious. The service was great and the beers icy cold. The bugs can be annoying, but the food is so good, you don't even notice. I highly recommend the black bean burger.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We weren't really expecting a lot from the local restaurants but we were pleasantly surprised at Priest Station Cafe! We had the pulled pork sandwich, bratwurst and the rib eye dinner. Everything was good! Service was also nice. Highly recommend coming here if you're in the area.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This place has certainly been around a while and has an amazing history to check out while you are waiting. I had the brisket and homemade potato salad made by Helga - so delicious!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

An accidental find, heading through Yosemite National park, I took the most scenic drive from SF and after dealing hours of journey with beautiful scenery, we found ourselves pulling over to this cafe. We took the most corner seat overviewing the road and ordered a burger. "OMG" the best burger I ever had + view. This cafe won't disappoint you.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We stopped here on our way home from Yosemite. Food was great! I had a mushroom swiss burger and my DH had a cheeseburger. Both were cooked perfectly and accompanied by some great fries! You can eat inside or outside. Fun little place with interesting pictures and climbing paraphernalia on the walls!

Been to Priest Station Cafe? Share your experiences!