“Restaurant with history”

Priest Station Cafe
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Description: re-opened 08/2009 - Priest Station has been owned and managed by same family for 6 generations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This place has certainly been around a while and has an amazing history to check out while you are waiting. I had the brisket and homemade potato salad made by Helga - so delicious!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

An accidental find, heading through Yosemite National park, I took the most scenic drive from SF and after dealing hours of journey with beautiful scenery, we found ourselves pulling over to this cafe. We took the most corner seat overviewing the road and ordered a burger. "OMG" the best burger I ever had + view. This cafe won't disappoint you.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We stopped here on our way home from Yosemite. Food was great! I had a mushroom swiss burger and my DH had a cheeseburger. Both were cooked perfectly and accompanied by some great fries! You can eat inside or outside. Fun little place with interesting pictures and climbing paraphernalia on the walls!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to Elk Grove from Yosemite. The bathrooms didn't work, the food bad and overpriced. The service was terrible. Do not stop here, keep going.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is one of the few restaurants in the Groveland area that has any vegan options. I'm not vegan, but I love their vegetarian burger with grilled onions and mushrooms. It's a great historic place to visit as well. I go every time I can!

Been to Priest Station Cafe? Share your experiences!