“Just excellent”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Well came back after 5 years and was still amazing. Ate here 3 days running, always busy and on the Thursday there was a line. That’s how good it is. Brilliant staff, always on their game. Pancakes are amazing as was the pastrami hash. Cannot recommend enough.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I gave a 4 because the bathroom was filthy :( . My daughter went first and said not to use before eating or I might not be
able too. The food was good I had the pastrami sandwich with sweet potatoe fries. It was good but would not order again. The service was exceptional and everyone else like their food.
The pie we took to go was Boysenberry pie and was yummy. I personally wouldn’t go back to Teddy Bear again.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The service here was friendly and welcoming. They have a nice selection of food. We at breakfast, which all came out great.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This restaurant is very popular so if you go during a busy weekend be prepared to wait. However, once you are seated it is well worth the wait. The food and service are great and just admiring the inside is worth the visit. Be prepared to only pay with cash. This may be a drawback but if you can, give this place a try.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I came to big bear for my bday weekend and after a few let downs decided to give this place a Shot. It was busy and a little small but the food was amazing! The pot pie was heaven and we may have over did it with the actual pie because we were like vegetables once we got back to our room although we had planned on snowboarding. We went s little lighter for breakfast and hit the trail aft