“Love the patio and people watching--Dogs on the patio ok :)”

Saucy Mama's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Polish
Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Found this little gem searching for pizza in Big Bear. The service was great! I dropped off my two teenagers (daughter and a friend) so I could park (parking is plentiful and free right behind the restaurant!). The waitress was very accommodating to them, put them on the patio (as requested) facing the main street. I was chilly and noticed the heaters above and when I asked they turned them on no problem. Nice to eat and watch the main street activity. The pizza was good, I recommend the Alfredo sauce (if you like that) on the pizza. The waitress was great, really friendly and helped with our couple requests. Admired the fact they love pets as dogs are allowed on the patio. Right next door is the ice cream/candy shop (same owner) I really liked the fudge and girls liked the ice cream. Worth a visit while on the mountain.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

You can never go wrong at Saucy Mama's, the amount of people that are there all the time says it all. I have never been disappointed with the Pizza. take out on a crazy weekend or get there early. we go there for at least one meal while in Big Bear.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Friendly, inviting place for great pizza and Italian food. Staff is very professional, helpful and quick. My husband and I stopped by for a late lunch. I am so glad we did. Thanks to my sister for recommending it to us. We did notice in the evenings it can get very crowded but that goes to tell you, it must be good, and it was. I would definitely suggest you give it a try.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

A day on the slopes. We ordered a large pizza w/ Canadian bacon, olives, jalapeño & pepperoncini. We washed it down with a moscato & local ipa. Service was quick and attentive . We highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Wife ordered a personal size pizza and I had a calzone. Calzone was huge and stuffed with cheese, pepperoni and canadian bacon. Also had a small salad and it was large enough that we both shared it. Definite pizza lover's place to visit. Service was friendly as well. There was a little wait but worth it.