“Cozy cabin perfect for October”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jaki B
“Cozy cabin perfect for October”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I loved this cabin so much. It’s cozy and Quant perfect for a couple or even more. I would recommend this deal for any time of year

22 Oct 2017
Jaki
Thank you for your kind review! This is the experience that we strive for and are so pleased to hear that you had a great time! We are looking forward to the opportunity to host you again for your future trips to the mountains!
la crescenta
Reviewed 15 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
15 Jan 2012
Thank you for your constructive criticism. We evaluate each review and do out best to use the information that our guests give us to improve each guest’s personal experience. We look forward to helping you in the future.
CA
Reviewed 9 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
9 Dec 2011
It's great to see you had such a nice time in Casa Catalina. And thank you so much for the informative review! We evaluate each review and do out best to use the feedback that our guests give us to improve each guest’s personal experience. We look forward to helping you in the future.
Santa Monica
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
CA
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing