“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Great service, the place was packed by visitors following the wonderful smell into the restaurant. They were very fast at accommodating us with a table, however they seemed short staffed? We didn't get great service but we would definitely go back for the food! It was that good!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I've never eaten Himalayan food and no idea what I was ordering or what to expect. The waiter was so helpful in recommending dishes and describing them. I was please surprised by how flavorful the food was and very reasonably priced. This establishment is easily found in the Pine Knot Village area. This restaurant is on my list for my next visit to Big Bear Lake.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I mean the food is SERIOUSLY good. Amazing vegetarian menu!!! In fact, the food is so good they can get away with rather rude service. Yep rude. So rude I was laughing mid way through dinner, BUT I'd go back again and again and again. Prepare yourselves for a wait - it's PACKED. Prepare yourselves for rude, argumentative waiters, and prepare yourselves for gustatory heaven. Yummmmmm oooooooohhhh!!!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Após uma ampla procura é uma espera de mais de hora conseguimos almoçar na Himalayan Restaurant. O atendimento é ótimo, pessoas gentis e prestativas. A comida muito boa, apesar de ser exótica para nós. Mas por sugestão dos garçons degustamos ótimos pratos. Valeu muito a experiência, recomendamos.

After extensive searching is a wait of more than an hour we got to have lunch at Himalayan Restaurant. The service is great, people are kind and helpful. The food very good, despite being exotic to us. But at the suggestion of the waiters we tasted great dishes. Well worth the experience, we highly recommend it.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We love this place! Chicken Tikka Masala is the most creamy and tasty that I have ever tried. Their naan bread is also excellent. We also had the mixed grill which was like yummy fajitas with naan. So good. The service and atmosphere is a nice change of pace for the typical mountain food.