“Good Value”

Ranked #89 of 133 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2016

The meals that came out were enough to feed a family of 6!!! It was just myself and my partner, however we took so much food back to our hotel cottage home. The food was very average portion size was extremely large.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We went to dinner here. The food was ok, but the service was very short staffed. Bathrooms were clean.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I have no idea why this place is still open worst food in Big Bear place is dirty
I have no idea how you can screw up a dinner that bad.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Service is fast and amazing. When we arrived, the waitress greeted us and said pick wherever you like (to sit). We did and right after she asked for our drinks. I had hot chocolate which was perfect and has a whip cream and my mom finished that cream. Dad got water with no ice and my mom got Wine. After we finished eating, I was thirsty from all those skiing.

We ordered Big Bear Rolls, Wanton Soup (not sure about this, papa's order) and my Pad See Ew. Of course my order was a lot so we took the left overs. We're practical like that.
This is really close to Snow Summit, super convenient since my mom says she wants sushi and my dad loves noodle soups.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Of course, you don't go to an Asian place in Big Bear Lake. But, my kids really wanted miso soup and California rolls and it was their vacation too. So we took a risk. As they say "sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you".

Even tough the waitress was young and new, she did not know anything about the menu nor service. The food was not very good with the exception of my spicy chicken dish which was passable.

They have no clue here! The miso soup, was not miso soup but won ton soup broth with a few pieces of tofu added.

I hope the owner's read the this review and really start taking the food seriously.

I don't mean to be so harsh on a small local business, but if I have to pay around $90 for a 4 person lunch, I would at least like it to be passable food. Otherwise, you guys are in the wrong business!!!