“BOARS HEAD MEATS!”

Ranked #29 of 133 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The Torpedo was delicious and HUGE!!
It can be split between 2 people. The build your own is a good deal as long as its not just meat and cheese. I had to pay $8.50 for a regular turkey and cheese sandwich on white bread for my 9 year old. There is inside and outside seating but its limited. Decent sized parking lot. The staff is not the friendliest.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Generous portions of delicious deli meats, cheeses and fresh vegetables. Hearty home-made soups served piping hot. So popular among the locals and out-of-town visiting regulars that there’s most always a line for service...but worth the wait!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The four of us had lunch at Grizzly Bear Belly Deli after an outing. My Man ordered the tuna melt, Mom ordered the veggie sandwich, Mother in Law and I both ordered the pastrami sandwiches. We all agreed our food was great!

We were greeted with smiles and great helpful service. I asked what the most popular items on the menu were, from which without hesitation I was informed. I chose to order the pastrami melt as I'm a pastrami lover and it was great! I highly recommend.

When you first walk in if you glance to the right you will see a wall of belly captures. It appears people snap pictures of their full bellies after eating. Perhaps I will do the same next time and make it to the wall!

Inside and outside seating, whichever you prefer. It was a bit chilly so we chose to sit inside. Our food was brought to us and was just as good as they look in photos I captured.

I highly recommend Grizzly Bear Deli if you are in Big Bear Lake.

We will be back!

Zulekha Williams

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch. The food was good and a little pricey. But it was worth it. I will go back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious deli sandwiches made to order on the spot. The staff are kept hopping! Waited about 10 minutes between ordering and receiving my tuna melt as they were so busy. Delicious food and reasonable prices - definitely worth a visit. But go soon, as there was a sign saying that the business is for sale as the owner is retiring.