“Great place and home owner,worst customer service...”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of House Deck
Bedroom 1-Queen Bed
Bathroom-1
Bathroom-2
Bedroom 2-King Bed
Bedroom 2- (King Bed w/flat screen TV)
Mud Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Katrin A
“Great place and home owner,worst customer service with flipkey”
Reviewed 11 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a great two nights in big bear,clean and cozy the place was really nice.My kids enjoyed playing outside.On our return i expected to get my deposit back as stated in 8 to 10 business days but no luck.I had to call more then 4 -5 times and every time flipkey representatives gave me a different reason as to why it was taking so long a couple of them even told me it was already sent making me call my credit card company for no reason.I just got a mail today saying they have released my deposit today and it might take another 10 days for me to receive it, WHY?? would it take that long its not like they are sending me a check thru the mail.they will have to pay for the interest I'm being charged on my card.They sure made my little get away unpleasant. 4 stars for the property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was a very cozy and warm place.
Liked least: Trip advisor works with Flipkey they held my deposit for more then 25 days I have not received it yet .
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 Feb 2015
Thanks for enjoying your stay at our house. I am so sorry for your bad experience with Flipkey and your deposit reimbursement. As far as we are aware, this has never happened before to any of our guests and I truly believe this was a result of their recent system upgrade. Unfortunately, we as owners have no control over the deposit as it is all held by Flipkey. We never see any of that money unless for some reason we file a claim if there is any damage. We are truly at their mercy as to the timing of their reimbursement which is typically within their estimated timeframe. We are hoping that this was an isolated incident and won’t happen again. I am sad the experience with the booking company put a negative tone on your family getaway. We have sent a complaint to Flipkey addressing this incident. We hope you will visit us again.
Cat Z
“Fell in love with this place within moments!”
Reviewed 10 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Wanted a quick get away from Temecula with my husband and our two dogs. This place was perfect! Easy to find, clean and cute. I loved the fenced yard for my dogs. We opened the gate, drove into the covered carport and locked the gate behind us. It fit my dodge van with a little room to spare. Not sure if my lifted suburban would have fit. The yard must have had 30 trees and shrubs in it and was decorated very nice. The house was clean and very comfortable. Loved all the attention to details which made the stay here so comfortable. First time for us to rent a house as apposed to a hotel and found it so much better because of how comfortable it was. We were able to cook several meals here because it's so well stocked with everything. I loved the Kuereg coffee maker and the free coffee. Natalie was easy to communicate with via email. We will return here again. So close to town and so perfect for traveling with our dogs!

Ssegal8
“Our stay!”
Reviewed 3 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

It was awesome to get a dog friendly cabin in our price range the week between Christmas and New Years! We had a wonderful time and plan on returning, hopefully next time for more days. It was the perfect size for me and my boyfriend as well as our two large dogs. They had just about everything we needed and whatever else we wanted we went to Von's for which was a very short drive away! The owners were fantastic and texted us throughout our trip to make sure everything was going well. The only complain we had was that some of the areas in the back as well as the dishes were not cleaned but that was due to the last resident, not the owners.

Nancybrag...
“charming”
Reviewed 2 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

loved the cabin- unique- very clean- had an issue with the TV- owners called back within minutes to fix it. Just wish it was HD. Only thing negative to say. Her pantry was stocked-even with doggie treats!! said to help ourselves- Natalie & Jason seem like proud cabin owners & want you to enjoy their home! Was a great stay- other than one of my Dogs was not feeling. We pretty much stayed in... Their were games & cards & puzzles in her coffe table. We would definantly stay their again- it's on the back side of the lake from where we stayed in February- was nice! They even had a mat on the floor for your dogs food & water! Very Dog friendly place-

amanda c
“cozy, comfortable, dog friendly cabin”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This was perfect for a weekend away with our 2 dachshunds
Very clean, had everything you could want including tea pot and kettle (an unusual and pleasant find for us Brits).
The fenced in yard was perfect for the dachshunds and the fire place cozy in the cooler evening
I would strongly recommend this cute cabin

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing