“Brunch!! Munch!!!”

CIRCA 55 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
CIRCA 55 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 333 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: USD 20 - USD 50
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Santa Monica
Description: Enjoy the perfect blend of style and taste – with a California twist – at Circa 55. Experience this retro-chic, 1955-inspired restaurant and indulge in a modern interpretation of classic California Cuisine amid resort-style atmosphere, overlooking the palm trees of the Aqua Star Pool.
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Loved the food! From the salads to the salmon. The resturant is tastefully furnished and prices are reasonable. Giant salads are $15.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

A little spendy for breakfast buffet, but price was expected due to location.

Food was good.

Service was exceptional. My wife has a soy allergy, they were not only understanding, but made her a custom breakfast at no additional charge.

1  Thank Jetfixr
Reviewed 28 December 2011

nice american buffet breakfast and continental buffet.

1  Thank JONMCINERN
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Was staying at the Beverly Hilton and had a dinner certificate, so decided to give Circa 55 a try. The certificate was for a prix fixe meal, so based on past experiences with prix fixe meal deals, I was not expecting much. Happily, I was pleasantly surprised. Greeting and seating was fast and efficient. The certificate was for two people but they were able to accommodate a solo diner without any drama or issues. The four-course meal nicely prepared, including the NY steak. Grilled to medium rare perfectly. Other courses were very good and properly prepared. Service was exceptional. It was a very nice meal, served in a comfortable environment. Good food, excellent service. Worth a trip back sometime soon for me!

Reviewed 14 December 2011

While we were on holiday in Santa Monica, we went for a meal here after I'd bought a voucher from Travelzoo in the UK before we left. I was a bit disturbed as I'd read some reviews from other people with Travelzoo vouchers, that were not all that great.

I shouldnt have worried. We had a lovely meal and a glass of wine and the staff were very attentive, friendly and put us at ease, right away. We certainly did not feel out of place. I would definitely recommend it.