4,103 results
All reviews trader vics wilshire tower cabana room oasis tower golden globes rodeo drive self parking iconic hotel pool area lobby bar santa monica per day red carpet junior suite an upgrade coffee maker standard room
Reviewed 2 October 2010

What can I say? It's THE Beverly Hilton. It's old but updated. Classic style and the Golden Globes are held there. Lots of photos of stars who've stayed there hanging everywhere.
This is my second stay and the room both times was nicely updated but obviously old. There were only usable electrical outlets in the lamps. The only other outlet in the room (not including the bathroom outlet) was partially covered by the bed's headboard which was bolted to the wall. This made the wall outlet useless.
The bed was amazing! It was like sleeping on a cloud. I slept very soundly all four nights of my stay.
The staff was very polite and provided excellent service. They even provided a car service to a local restaurant even though we were prepared to go by taxi.
The Beverly Hilton is classic, old hollywood style glamour. If you're looking for an ultra modern hotel, this is not it. I recommend everyone visiting Beverly Hills stay here at least once just to experience it.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights and can not say enough good things about the staff. They treated my wife and I excellent the hotel was great with retro feel. If you are there on the right night the "dive-in" movie is fun for a different dinner experience. Yes, there are nicer hotels in Beverly Hills but, nothing beats the history and service of this historic hotel. A must stay if in Beverly Hills, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2010

I took my girlfriend here for a romantic getaway and was very impressed. The rooms were amazing nice, soft beds, flat screen in the bathroom, marble floors etc. I would definitely stay here again, very great service from the staff. We ordered room service and the service was great. Valet parking attendants were also top noch, when we gave them our ticket we waited less than 3 mins for our car and they had washed it, stocked it with bottled water and gave us the morning newspaper! Classy place! Top noch!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2010

We had spent nearly 2 weeks staying in mostly indifferent, and occassionally awful hotels leading up to our visit to LA. We arrived at the Beverly hilton and from the outside the hotel looks very tired. My heart sank. Once inside though, the experience was what I have come to expect from Hilton. We got a room upgrade to an amazing room, the staff were highly professional and pleasant, and the food down by the pool was excellent. Only small look-outs are: the location isn't the best in the area and the hotel is a little pricy (which you would expect for this brand in this zip code!)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2010

One of the best hotels in LA. very central & famous.
amazing staff, food, service & location.
using very nice Shampoo & shower gel package which is really charming.
Simply it is the best either travel alone or with Family or couples you will enjoy it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo