- Extremely clean.
- Nice room. Big enough.
- Great bed. Great sleep quality.
- They will give you a ride to some close places like Rodeo Dr.
- Parking price is abusive ($36/day). You'd better park your car in another place! If you only intend to park the car by the night the option is to leave in the Public Parking just on Starbucks (Beverly Dr.) left side. You'll pay half price or less!
- Shower could be better.
- It is a 15 min walk to Rodeo.
- Beverly Hills is a calm neighborhood at night. This is a good thing, but there won't be so many thing to do (bars, restaurants etc.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With expansive views and inviting living spaces, the Beverly Hilton's inspired guest rooms express the best of relaxed, California living. Choose a spacious Wilshire Tower room, a poolside Cabana room, or a secluded Oasis room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Beverly Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beverly Hilton Hotel Beverly Hills
- Hilton Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hilton Hotel