- Extremely clean.
- Nice room. Big enough.
- Great bed. Great sleep quality.
- They will give you a ride to some close places like Rodeo Dr.
- Parking price is abusive ($36/day). You'd better park your car in another place! If you only intend to park the car by the night the option is to leave in the Public Parking just on Starbucks (Beverly Dr.) left side. You'll pay half price or less!
- Shower could be better.
- It is a 15 min walk to Rodeo.
- Beverly Hills is a calm neighborhood at night. This is a good thing, but there won't be so many thing to do (bars, restaurants etc.)More
- Free Wifi