All reviews rooftop pool dressing area dressing room rodeo drive rooms are huge house car room service los angeles valet guys street noise moment you arrive four seasons turn down service exceptional service hollywood sign valet service every staff member
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I recently stayed 2 nights here. The room was beautiful but I was not impressed by the level of service from the staff. I had called room service a couple of times to make special requests, and they were less than helpful. I felt my requests were reasonable, but at one point someone even told me, "We're too busy to help you with that." I've stayed at many five star hotels around the world and I expect a higher level of service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank David_258741
GuestEngagement, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear David_258741,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you encountered regarding your room service order.

We would be grateful if you could contact us directly the next time you are visiting.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I have loved this hotel immediately. It does not look like an hotel from outside but as a private apartments building ... the staff is very professional, you can enjoy having a breakfast inside or outside ( no buffet) and as well there are spaces nearby the bar and in the hall where you can read a book or having a private business meeting. The room ( I have received an upgrade ) was very spacious and quite. The hotel is located in Beverly Hills.
Price for night around 500 usd and breakfast around 20 usd depends what you choose ;).
I will be back for next time there

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank andreapY4904XE
GuestEngagement, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Andrea P,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us.

We are so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed all elements of your stay at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills. We will be sure to share your kind sentiments, with regards to the service you received to our entire team.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is situated within walking distance of Rodeo Drive though I understand they have a Maserati and will drive you free of charge within the local area.

We spent two nights here and were blown away by our fabulous suite. It was huge, with a seating area, dressing/make up and bathroom. Everything very high quality. We were told that the rooms have recently been refurbished and it certainly shows. Staff provide great service here. Concierge Christine was very helpful providing information and advice.

We had breakfast here which was expensive but as we were only staying two nights we were prepared for the high cost. Coffee was good and refills offered frequently. If we had a criticism it was that if you order two courses at breakfast, say cereal and omelette they both arrive at the table together so the omelette gets cold while you eat the cereal but this may be the norm in the US. Breakfast was good though.

There's a roof top pool with a bar which is nice but could do with a refresh.

Overall, Very glad that we chose to stay here.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank xxGlitterxx
GuestEngagement, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear xxGlitterxx,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us.

We are so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

It's not just the hotel, it's the people. The staff are incredible here - so professional and friendly, nothing is too much of a problem! First impressions are so important and this hotel scores a ten out of ten!

Our room was ready early which was fantastic as we had just flown over from Australia and were feeling a little tired and in need of freshening up. The room itself was stunning, with a large dressing room and layers of bathroom! The bed was super comfortable and the hotel very quiet.

I loved this hotel - I don't think I would even bother trying another when I go back to LA - location is also great just a short stroll to Rodeo Drive and fabulous restaurants like Citizen.

Thank you Viceroy - we will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kgreenwood
GuestEngagement, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear kgreenwood,

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We have been to Beverly Hills many times and always stay at one of the 5 star hotels. This time I decided to try the Viceroy for a change. I thought the location would be good. I also liked the idea of the Maserati taking us places instead of driving ourselves. I did not realize the location was right on the main road. I also did not realize the Maserati only takes you within a 2 mile radius of the hotel. Check in was fine, not exceptional. Our room was very nice, good sized but unfortunately located in the front of the hotel fronting on the street which is very noisy at night. We had lunch in the restaurant which was very nice. It was my birthday and they sent a piece of cake to the room which was a nice thought. A drink with lunch would have been nicer as I never got to eat the cake.
It's a nice hotel, just not a 5 star compared to the others in Beverly Hills. Next time, we will go back to one of our favorites.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank paul1009

Dear paul1009,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on your recent stay at Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. We are disappointed to learn that you were not pleased with your overall stay. Please know that your feedback has been received in the manner intended and we are appreciative to receive this information, as this is the only way we are able to truly improve.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,