“Great Experience!”
Review of CUT

CUT
Reserve with OpenTable
CUT is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 361 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: USD 40 - USD 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed 17 September 2018

After a 6 hour flight delay notification at LAX we decided to spend a night in Beverly Hills.
We made reservations at cut. Our meal was outstanding - they have a unique table side display with numerous options including wagyu. We both shared a tuna starter and Salad followed by two different levels of wagyu. Both outstanding
We also had pictures taken with Lionel Richie who was sitting with his girlfriend and promoter next to us. Icing on the cake!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I recently ate at the bar here with a girlfriend. The service was impeccable as was the food. I had a filet and it was perfection. They also make some amazing drinks here. The atmosphere is also nice.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

When planning our Long west coast road trip the whole family got involved from selecting the route, stops, attractions and even restaurants and I am so glad my son booked Cut for the night we arrived at the Beverley Wilshire. The steaks were amazing and the setting was relaxed but edgy enough to know it was something special. Would recommend.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Meat lovers paradise with various cuts of beef and varieties of special and some rare types. Fine dining venue

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I had a business meeting here for the first time. I couldn’t believe the Steak!!! It’s the best steak I ever had in my life!
First let me say the atmosphere was nice, the service was exceptional, and did I mention the steak!!!
This is the place I will be coming back here every chance I get!!!