“VERY impressed!”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the get go, I felt like I was being treated no different than I would've been had I been a celebrity. The menu is like a book! It takes more time trying to decide which of all of the choices to pick than it did for our food to get to us. We had SUPERB servers; Eric, Ricardo and the wonderful Ally. What a beautiful person inside and out she is! I had an omelette with mushrooms, spinach and goat cheese. My mouth is watering just recalling it. The food was perfect, the desserts were heaven! I had the anniversary chocolate fudge cheesecake and my friend had a banana creme cheesecake. I don't think there is one negative comment I can make and you can bet I will be there my next trip to L.A.!!

2  Thank VasquezR7

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We and friends of ours met up at the Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills for lunch and had a great time!

Parking in Beverly Hills was quite easy with a City facility just a few doors north and the first two hours were free!

We each had different entrees; I had a great mixed vegetable salad with a bit of chicken. It was delicious. Besides the normal vegetables were beets but they did not overpower the salad. I used just some lemon juice as dressing as I dislike most others so I had a wonderfully light meal.

Our waiter was attentive but not too so and the entire meal for 3 people was less than $50! Alas, after such a large salad, I had no room or ambition for a slice of their signature cheesecake - but it looked great!

We will go again and again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one chain restaurant that is always consistent, no matter which one you go
to. The food always tastes fresh and delicious, the decor is beautiful, and the
service is wonderful!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Cheesecak is a really lovely place to have brunch on Sundays as they have the best selection and fantastic coffee which of course with various types of cheesecake make it a wondeful experience

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

So we were in LA for our honeymoon and heard good things about this place, after a long day we decided big portions and cheesecake would end the day nicely! The food was excellent and portions were massive, so much so we had to bring the cheesecake away with us! Had an excellent night until I paid the bill (I paid what was due for the bill) expecting to leave a tip / gratuity once I'd received my change, as the waiter turned to take the bill to the bar he checked how much was in and on his return with the change (I'm assuming the tip / change wasn't enough for him) the attitude from the waiter drastically went down hill so much so my wife wasn't happy leaving a tip at all!
I feel the waiter made an assumption that I wasn't going to tip enough so changed his attitude when in reality the service till that point was fantastic and would have happily left a tip!