“Great Food Good Service Always a Treat”

The Farm of Beverly Hills
Ranked #26 of 335 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: USD 16 - USD 35
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Santa Monica Blvd.
Transit: Santa Monica Blvd.
Description: The Farm of Beverly Hills serves innovative American cuisine daily for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at 439 N Beverly Drive in the heart of Beverly Hills. Since opening our doors in 1997, our friendly staff has worked tirelessly to earn the reputation as one of the best restaurants and full service caterers in Beverly Hills. We look forward to providing you with a great experience!
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I must say for all the years I have been going I know the service will be wonderful. The food is very crave-able. I love that they change their menu up; but at times I am disappointed because I want something I have had in the past. It forces me to try new things (I am not a grits lover-but their jalapeno cheddar grits are magnificent. Their fish selections are always a must; the burgers are great. My least favorite was a Tortilla Salad that lacked flavor-(only time ever I have been disappointed). If you are a visiting LA and need a good solid and great tasting meal - it is a definite. Love their brownies!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We visited after shopping on Rodeo Drive. The food was good, the service was prompt, and friendly. We sat outside and the atmosphere was very nice.

Definitely recommend visiting.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The Farm has a reasonable menu to choose from and the service was pleasant. Unfortunately the dish I ordered was over seasoned - way too salty. I ordered the Roasted Organic Chicken Breast, and ate what I could, scraping off the sauce that touched the chicken, as it was the saucy braised yellow corn that was incredibly over salted (and I like salt). As this meal was after a 15 hour overseas flight, I was too tired to send it back, so I am not sure how they might have fixed the problem if it was brought to their attention.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Had Breakfast here yesterday. Staff were inattentive bordering on rude, food was average and the coffee was boiled. Won't be returning.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Both my wife and I felt slightly nauseated after eating a terrible crispy chicken and soggy fries. Not sure why all the good ratings. Maybe the chef had a bad day. But with all the great BH restaurants around, you can skip this one.