“Great Corned Beef-Still”

Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Description: Established in 1945, Nate'n Al has a long and wonderful history. A tradition of serving delicious meals while bringing together great friends and honoring one simple commitment: to serve the finest deli favorites for our restaurant and catering prepared with the best ingredients. Enjoy our deli, restaurant and outdoor patio. Nate‘n Al is located in Beverly Hills.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I always try to hit Nat'n Al when in LA and this weekend was no exception. Great corned beef and other delicacies. Crowded and usually see a celebrity or two. Usually quick service.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

! have been going here for years, I enjoy eating here, it almost feels like home. I have never had a bad meal, they are always nice... it can get busy. If you are visiting beverly Hills, here is a bit of advise... everyone comes here.. all the locals, I have meet many many famous people,,

1  Thank MikeinMalibu
Reviewed 5 September 2017

"You must have a drink at the Beverly Hill Hotel when you are in the neighborhood" our loyal LA friends would say. Not quite! They should have rephrased it by adding " .. but only after lunch at Nate'Al on Beverly Drive". My brother-in-law Joe who hails from New York City, who baptized me initially at Katz, then Ross & Daughters, then Bernie Greengrass just took me here for the LA version of a classic NYC deli. My verdict is, it is very very damn close. The Mendelson Family started the business in 1945 and have since been a stalwart of the Beverly Hills community not only in business but in community services and charity. The deli has this unmistakable old family style charm where all ages can be seen enjoying fare that I bet everyone grew up with. While the menu is ample to my palate the litmus tests are : pastrami or corn beef sandwiches, gefilte fish, chicken soup, chopped chicken liver, sable or sturgeon, omelettes and of course the quality of dill-pickles and gherkins. We were not disappointed. What a glorious spread of truly authentic deli eats. I do not mean to patronize Nate'n Al as they defer to NYC as the source of ingredients on their menu. BTW best value for $ as well .. the huge pastrami sandwich with 3-4 inches of sliced meat on rye was US$15.95 and an ample Chopped Chicken Liver with creamy mustard-mayo potato salad was US$12.95 ... add a Sam Adams and a Coors Light to the bill, plus tips, the damage was an astonishing US$45 or HK$360 which is an absolute steal by any standards. The moral of the story is, by all means go to the Beverly Hills Hotel for drinks but only after you ate at Nate'n Al first so do not forget now!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Famous LA Deli since 1945. The old time movie stars made this place well known. A block from Rodeo Drive. Great Service and good food. Set the at outdoor tables. Pickles were delicious.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My husband loves their matzo brei so we went here for breakfast too many times during our 2 week vacation. I would order an egg white omelette with hash browns and a toasted bialy - it was very good but too much food. It was always very crowded and we usually had to wait for a table. They have some outdoor tables that are nice to sit at in the morning with a balmy breeze. Patrons eat outside with their dogs at their feet and sometimes the dogs bark loudly. It is startling.