Ways to Experience Rodeo Drive
from USD 30.00
from USD 34.00
from USD 49.00
5,025 results
All reviews window shopping pretty woman expensive cars expensive shops designer shops fancy cars high end shopping louis vuitton nice cars luxury brands julia roberts beautiful street great shopping walk around nice walk los angeles shoppers
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A walk in the park (NO), A walk on the wild side (No) A walk on the streets of Gold (No) A walk to remember...YES. Looking for something to do...why not, take a walk along Rodeo Drive and throughout the posh streets of Beverly Hills. Do some shopping, People Watch, Grab a Bite to eat and if you get a chance step inside that Big Golden Box located on the corner of Rodeo and snap a Selfie. This is something you'll find only on Rodeo Drive and a fun way for us tourist to remember a leisurely afternoon in Beverly Hills.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Chiefcita
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Maybe because I live here I really just don’t get it. There are so many wonderful things to do in Los Angeles. Walking on Rodeo Drive, taking selfies in front of fancy stores seems like a waste of time to me. Yet the area is filled with tourists from all over the world, all of the time. I’d rather go to LACMA, Peterson Car Museum, Fowler ethnographic museum at UCLA, Huntington Gardens in Pasadena, wander through the ethnic areas of Los Angeles, stopping for interesting foods and designs, etc. When I visit foreign countries, my last thought is to visit a Rodeo Drive type of place. Give me Central Market or the local Flea markets any time.

3  Thank lovestravel100Ca
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It's Beverly Hills baby!! If yu are going shopping to buy or window shop ... th best agree the best street in Beverly hills is Rodeo drive where all th designer shops are and it's fabulous !!
It's a great street to stroll down and see so much magnificent retail !!
Have fun!! Great shops and little eateries too !!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love walking Rodeo Drive! The shops are elegant, the fashions supreme! The best in the world. And what a car show! Never without the most elegant or the most exotic. Do not covet, do not envy, just appreciate!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was an experience of a lifetime. Clean, friendly and fun place to spend an afternoon. We were treated no differently then someone who was a millionaire. The one shop that stood out was Fendi. They let me try a purse on even though I said I could never afford it. Well dine Fendi!

Date of experience: March 2018