“Just a little bit more of protein”
Review of Toss Noodle Bar

Toss Noodle Bar
Ranked #58 of 762 Restaurants in Berkeley
Reviewed 2 December 2017

It’s a very good concept and idea: you just choose what kind of noodle (4 or 5 types) or rice do you want, and then you choose the sauce (it can be also a soup or curry), and for last, the protein: tofu, chicken, beef, shrimp or combination.
All the dishes comes with vegetables and eggs.
My dish was delicious and came very quick.
I got a little disappointed with the quantity of chicken pieces. It comes like 6 o 7 small pieces and a bunch of noodles.
I paid around 11 dollars. It’s not so pricey but I think they could add more protein.

I could give 5 stars if they would have added more chicken.

1  Thank RenatoCarneiro

Reviewed 14 November 2017

It was dinner time after a long day of air travel, we saw the line of Asian students, a very good sign when you're interested in Asian food in Berkeley. Fun concept: choose your noodle or rice, whether you want soup/curry/sauce, and choice of protein. Excellent assortment of side dishes/small plates. Small selection of beer & wine. They quickly bring your order to your table. The noodles were terrific, plenty of vegetables, large portions. Coconut prawns were overcooked; kabocha squash croquettes were a crispy on the outside treat, practically dessert.

This is a fast casual spot, not elegant, but gets the job done quickly, at very reasonable prices. Turnover of tables/seats is quite quick, we were here about 7 p.m. on a Friday night, lots of students grabbing a meal before hitting the movies.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had a dim view of noodle joints but this one changed my mind. I had the regular noodles with Thai sauce and prawns. The portion was large, and the taste was fabulous. It was well-balanced, and not too salty. I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I felt like even though i did not get any fish in my dish my plate tasted fishy. It was a disappointment because i was so excited to try the Chipotle of noodles! Too bad because it is a really great concept.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This fast-casual noodle place is a great spot for a quick lunch or dinner. You get to pick your noodle, sauce, and protein, and it's all served in generous portions. I'm a fan!