“Feeling pizza”
Review of Pacifica Pizza

Pacifica Pizza
Ranked #29 of 80 Restaurants in Benicia
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

When I want pizza I come here or they deliver it. I love the chicken, garlic, artichoke hearts and jalapeno with white sauce. Yum!! Don't forget to ask for a coupon discount when you order on the phone.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I went to high school in Benicia, and just recently I was in town again. I had to run to get a Pacifica Pizza and eat down at 9th street park. It was just like I remembered. I loved the pizza (Manager's Special). It was just the exact way I want my pizza. I will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We always hit up Pacifica when we come into town. We grew up eating it and it's still a family favorite when we are there. Can't beat their lunch special deal!

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Generous toppings, wonderful service, great value. Mostly a to-go place, although they did have a few tables inside some benches outside.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This pizza parlor has consistently made good pizzas. Gourmet vegetarian is a favorite. Delivery is pretty consistent.

Been to Pacifica Pizza? Share your experiences!