“Take out Pizza”
Review of Pacifica Pizza

Pacifica Pizza
Ranked #29 of 79 Restaurants in Benicia
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This pizza parlor has consistently made good pizzas. Gourmet vegetarian is a favorite. Delivery is pretty consistent.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

My friends and I get food from here pretty often and the food and service are always good. It's probably the best pizza place in Benicia. I've also gotten Linguine alle Vongole pasta a couple times and it's good too.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

We stopped here at the recommendation of a friend. Good pizza at a nice location with a small town feel. We will stop in again if we are ever back in the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

They have good pizza! The Funky Chunky Chicken is usually what we get and they always have coupons. They deliver in a timely manner too.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I love the pizza at Pacifica! It's the best pizza in town in my opinion. The only thing I wish is that they were open later, and that they had somewhere to sit so that you could eat the pizza there.

Been to Pacifica Pizza? Share your experiences!